Radio Sultanate of Oman is Oman’s official international broadcasting station. It was established in 1970.
Public Authority for Radio and TV (PART) was established under Royal Decree No.108/2010, issued on 22nd October 2010, which depicts that it is a financially and administratively independent legal entity with the authority to manage and dispose of its own funds. Council of Ministers is regularly monitoring its activities.
Radio Sultanate of Oman broadcasts primarily information in Arabic and English. more info
How to listen
Radio Sultanate of Oman’s transmission frequencies is 1242 kHz from the Muscat station and 738 kHz from Salalah, while the hand-off station in Haima transmits on 576 kHz mediumwave.
The Arabic program is also broadcast on the Arabsat satellite, Egyptian Nilsat and Hot Bird 4 satellites in Oman’s own station Radio Sultanate and on the Web.
Radio Sultanate of Oman external Service schedule (All times UTC)
- 00:00 – 24:00 UTC, 1242kHz
- 02:00 – 03:00 UTC, 9540 kHz
- 00:00 – 02:00 UTC, 9650 kHz
- 22:00 – 24:00 UTC, 11650 kHz
- 04:00 – 10:00 UTC, 13600 kHz
- 15:00 –22:00 UTC, 15140 kHz
- 03:00- 04:00 UTC, 9540 kHz
- 14:00- 15:00 UTC, 15140 kHz
- Public Authority for Radio and TV, P.O. Box – 1130, PC 133, Madinat Al Ilam, Sultanate of Oman
- E-mail: email@example.com
*First Update 07 October 2019 and Last Update 07 October 2019
Note: Tell us if there is any wrong information and needed more information. Please Send – firstname.lastname@example.org