Bhutan BS-Bhutan Broadcasting Service is the state-owned radio and television service in Bhutan. it was established in 1991.
A public service corporation is fully funded by the state and it is the only service to offer both radio and television to the kingdom and is the only television service to broadcast from inside the Bhutanese border.
Bhutan BS External Service broadcast programs in Sharchop, Lhotsham(Nepali), Dzongkha and English. See details
Bhutan Broadcasting Service external Service schedule (All times UTC)
- 01:00 – 04:00 UTC, 6035 kHz
- 10:00- 11:00 UTC, 6035 kHz
- 11:00- 12:00 UTC, 6035 kHz
Lhotsham, Nepali (Daily)
- 04:00 –08:00 UTC, 6030 kHz
- 08:00 – 10:00 UTC, 6030 kHz
- Bhutan Broadcasting Service, P.O. Box 101, Thimphu, Bhutan
- Phone: +975-2-323216
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*First Update 12 October 2019 and Last Update 12 October 201
Note: Tell us if there is any wrong information and needed more information. Please Send – email@example.com